Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20th

I could find only a few tips for youtubing and getting max hits. Some of them are pricy and involves hiring an agent who will do the work for you to make sure your post appears in the top 20 videos of the day. But as per my thinking content is important and putting the links up everywhere for everyone to see, and at some point it will get viral or maybe not. Does luck play a part in all this? Maybe it does..

Started work early today as always. I have a few minutes to spare so I thought of posting this.
Last weekend was busy with Sarita (my wife) and I occupied until late afternoon planting tulip and daffodil bulbs. the bulbs have to be planted atleast 10 inches deep or there is a danger that the squirrels or the bunnies will get them. If planted deep enough they are safer, or so we might think. There is a small hamster like creature called a vole which digs a tunnel from underground and gets to the bulbs and eats them. Nothing is visible from the top. This is rare, but can happen. Come spring and only then will we know if all our efforts have paid off. Happy waiting until then. But I will keep writing.. Adios Amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment